- Wire Supports can be edited - change out components and make adjustments to dimensions (Dependant on installed catalogues).
- New Linear Draft MicroStation Tasks menu.
- REFOS is now view-able and editable on the Structure form (changing the steel-work will keep the RECOS the same, and re-calculate the REFOS).
- Ornaments can be added to drop-tubes.
- Session settings are now stored within the model.
- Session settings can now be reset to default (using the command 'LD RESETSETTINGS').
- New internal catalogue with 'Attachment Point' structure type.
- The largest available drop-tube is used if there is not one which is long enough.
- When bracket heights don't align, the bracket no longer takes the average position, but the greatest height.
- Fixed issue where extremely large models would not obtain a license.
- Negative gap values can now be displayed on the Structure form.