1. Run Installer
2. Click 'Next'
3. Take note of the installation location
4. Click 'Next'
5. Click 'Install'
6. Accept any security dialogues which may appear
7. Click 'Finish'
8. Navigate to the MicroStation V8i standards configuration folder, usually located at:
C:\ProgramData\Bentley\MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries)\WorkSpace\Standards
9. Open the 'standards.cfg' file using a text editor
10. Add the following to the end of the document (using the install location from Step 3):
MS_ADDINPATH > C:\Program Files (x86)\Zebraware\Linear Draft\V8i
MS_GUIDGNLIBLIST > C:\Program Files (x86)\Zebraware\Linear Draft\V8i\Menu\MicrostationV8i.dgnlib
N.B. The above text is correct if Linear Draft has been installed in the location 'C:\Program Files (x86)'. If Linear Draft is installed in a different location, then you would need to edit the text, on both lines, accordingly.
Once you have installed Linear Draft onto your workstation, you will be required to load in the Linear Draft Toolbar:
Open a MicroStation file and navigate to 'Tool Boxes'. This can be found in the 'Tools' menu or by using the shortcut 'Ctrl+T'.
Scroll down the list and check 'Linear Draft - Custom'.
Click 'OK' to continue.
The Linear Draft toolbar will now be displayed in your MicroStation window and Linear Draft is ready to use.