- Auxiliary anchors added for Positive Feeder, Negative Feeder, Earth Wire and Mid Point Tie Wires.
- In Span Equipment – new Linear Draft button and functionality added to allow the attachment, editing and removal of all in span equipment (see ‘In Span Equipment User Guide’ for instructions).
- Brackets are now filtered and will only display based on the support types that are available for each specific bracket.
- Default foundation height read from user settings when creating a new structure.
- 2D backtie symbology.
- Ornaments and backties are now copied when choosing the ‘Copy’ or ‘Multi Copy’ functions.
- Improved user interface for Wire Manager.
- Improved ‘Attach Wire’ functionality allowing wires to only be attached to a structure if they are not already attached to that structure.
- Improved ‘Copy’ and ‘Move’ functionality for different structure types.
- Move Structure’ will now update the structure RECOS and boom length values.
- All up and down numeric control arrows are now active on ‘Multi Copy’ form.
- ‘Reset Annotation’ in the structure settings form will now reset the structure box to its original location following a manual move.
- ‘Move Annotation’ ability limited to structure boxes and wire annotations.
- Anchor 2D symbology is no longer visible once the equipment is deselected.
- Removed anchor arrows for auxiliary wires.