Positive stagger will always be in the direction ‘up’ on a 2D layout representation. Negative stagger will be the opposite and be annotated ‘down’ the layout.
Articles in this section
- Live preview isn't displaying
- My project presets are missing.
- I have installed Linear Draft but the toolbar does not appear.
- How do I rotate a tunnel feeder droptube?
- I want to send a model to someone who doesn’t have Linear Draft, is this possible?
- Is there a way to move a structure annotation box to a new location all at once rather than each section of it individually?
- My structure information boxes are upside down, how can I fix this?
- How will my stagger appear on the 2D layout presentation?
- Span and Versine annotation haven’t automatically appeared between my portal structure and single mast structure.