Absolutely yes. If the person you are sending your model to doesn’t have Linear Draft, they still can view the model when they open the .DGN file in their desired program. It will open in a 2D layout top view that they will need to switch to isometric view to see it in 3D.
Articles in this section
- My project presets are missing.
- Live preview isn't displaying
- How do I rotate a tunnel feeder droptube?
- I want to send a model to someone who doesn’t have Linear Draft, is this possible?
- Is there a way to move a structure annotation box to a new location all at once rather than each section of it individually?
- My structure information boxes are upside down, how can I fix this?
- How will my stagger appear on the 2D layout presentation?
- Span and Versine annotation haven’t automatically appeared between my portal structure and single mast structure.