2018 Q4 Release (15/10/2018)
- Multi-Move: Move multiple structures along track.
- En-Masse Move: Move multiple structures to new positions from an imported .csv file.
- Introduced tolerance to boom length validation on structure form (if the boom has a defined tolerance in the catalogue).
- Linear Draft now applies view orientations to the original window when selecting an item in a different window.
- Cantilevers can now alternate between 'Push' and 'Pull' variations when copying equipment using the 'Multi-Copy' form.
- En-masse track re-association in 'Track Manager' form now has a maintain relative foundation option.
- Structures can now be located on the 'In Span' form using the 'Locate' button.
- 'Status Editor' form now has a 'Reset All' button which sets all components' statuses to default.
- Changed and improved 'Status Editor' form.
- Now uses collapsible tree view.
- Includes SPS, sub-components and Wire Supports.
- Includes Backties and Ornaments.
- Many forms are now re-sizeable to improve ease-of-use.
- Improved layout of 'Wire Manager' form.
- Improved readability of drop down menu items.
- Removed redundant 'Override Boom Height' button from 'Settings' form.
- The Linear Draft Installer now removes old versions of Linear Draft from the 'Programs & Features' page of Windows Settings.
- 'Create New Catenary Wire' button now displays the 'Select Structure' form on confirmation.
- 'Create New Auxiliary Wire' button now displays the 'Select Structure' form on confirmation.
- Changing a wire 'Support' type to 'Anchor' automatically sets the wire to 'Out-of-running'.
- Changing a wire 'Support' type from 'Anchor' to a different type automatically sets the wire to 'In-running'.
- Fixed worksheet names in reports.
- File names for generated reports now match the name of the report.
- Negative RECOS values are no longer available.
- Maximum number of wirepoints on a single wire is now set at 200.
- Improved readability of 'Multi-Copy' form.
- Multi-Copy structure count has been limited to 100 structures.
- Can now confirm track rename using Enter key.
- Removed '.ifc' file extension option from 'Export model data' form.
- Hidden structures no longer cause a crash with the structure report
- Items are no longer erroneously duplicated in BoQ report
- TTC boom length no longer changes when the structure is moved
- Missing 2D symbology now doesn't crash Linear Draft if user settings do not match item
- Adding ornaments to a mast does not cause a crash
- Changing secondary masts on portals no longer causes a crash
- Boom heights are now correct when copying portals
- Back to back cantilevers now display correct 2D symbology
- Rapidly changing RECOS values no longer causes the 'Settings' form to break
- Structure type list box on 'Edit Structure' form now displays correctly for portals
- The 'Configure Wire' form now works correctly when changing tracks on portals
- In span items are now deleted correctly when the relevant wire span was deleted
- Active tracks can no longer be deleted from additional track list in 'Track Editor' form
- View orientations no longer crash if no elements are displayed