The 'Edit a Wire Point' functionality allows users to make adjustments to wire points on both catenary and auxiliary wires.
Select the 'Edit a Wire Point' button from the Linear Draft toolbar and follow the prompt to select a wire point.
You can select a wire point in a number of ways:
1. Click on the wire support
2. Click on the Wire Box annotation
3. Click on the Anchor annotation
4. Click on the 2D anchor symbology
5. Click on the Stagger symbology
Once you have chosen the wire point you want to adjust, the 'Configure' form will be displayed.
Make the necessary adjustments and click 'Confirm' to accept.