- Structure steel-work can be changed even when brackets and equipment are attached to the structure. (Similar items need to exist on other steel-work for the change to be valid).
- New button to turn on all Linear Draft defined levels/layers.
- The user can now select which catalogues are active through the 'About' form.
- Wire points can be edited directly by clicking an associated graphical item (e.g. stagger symbol; wire box; wire support), which will directly show the edit wire point form.
- Create highlight sets for associated graphical items. (e.g. Select a wire, and see all relevant staggers and wire boxes).
- Back-tie foundation heights can be reset to HRL.
- Structure boxes can be given a rotation override from the structure settings form (±60°).
- Improved the logic on the 'Structure Editor' form.
- Track manager now uses highlight sets rather than display sets, letting the user see their model while using the track functionality.
- Removed the option to disable the drawing of wire point annotation at a specific structure.
- All numeric controls now update the form when the control loses focus, and not when a digit is typed.
- Fixed size of 'Attach Wire' form.
- When using track functionality, the track finder could return false positives when multiple references are attached which contain elements with the same identifier. The track finder now has a more specific search criteria.
- Fixed crash with multi-copy structure when the secondary structure's tracks do not run as far as the primary structure's.
- When a successful model import is complete, the form will now close.
- The user can now change the support which an ornament is attached to.
- Changing wire types is now limited to wires which have valid equipment, and similar span types.
- Back-tie foundation heights are now adjusted when using the 're-associating en-masse' functionality with the 'maintain relative' option checked.
- Auxiliary supports which are attached to a mast via a bracket are now rotated so they stay flush with the rotation of the mast.
- Unassigned drop-tubes cannot be added to SPS slots.
- Changing a registered wire point to an anchored wire point now removes the stagger symbol.
- Removed redundant 'choose' button on the 'back-tie' form.
- When choosing a hidden structure, back-tie graphics no longer draw.
- Track re-association of portal structures now returns the correctly rotated track collection.
- The second leg of portal structures is now adjusted when using the 're-associating en-masse' functionality with the 'maintain relative' option checked.
- The up/down buttons for the X position of a back-tie now work.
- Fixed issue where empty notes wouldn't display in the note manager.