1. Go to 'Control Panel>Programs>Uninstall a program
2. Select the Linear Draft software version that you want to uninstall
3. Click 'Uninstall/Change'
4. Click 'Yes' on the security dialog that is displayed
5. Click 'Next'
6. Click 'Remove'
7. Click 'Remove'
8. Once the uninstall has completed, click 'Finish'
9. Navigate to the 'Standards.cfg' file, usually found in the following location:
C:\ProgramData\Bentley\MicroStation V8i (SELECTseries)\WorkSpace\Standards
10. Remove the following lines of text from the bottom of the document:
MS_ADDINPATH > C:\Program Files (x86)\Zebraware\Linear Draft\V8i
MS_GUIDGNLIBLIST > C:\Program Files (x86)\Zebraware\Linear Draft\V8i\Menu\MicrostationV8i.dgnlib
11. Save and close the document.
Linear Draft will now be completely uninstalled.