1. Run Installer. The installer will automatically check for the newest version of the software
2. Tick the checkbox to agree to the 'License terms and conditions'
3. Click 'Next'
4. Ensure the 'Microstation V8i installation path' matches the install location of Microstation on your machine.
5. Click 'Install'.
N.B. If you do not have administrator rights, these may be required to complete the installation.
6. Once the installation has completed click 'Finish'
Linear Draft will now be installed on your workstation, you may now be required to load in the Linear Draft Toolbar if it is not displayed automatically. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Open a MicroStation file and navigate to 'Tool Boxes'. This can be found in the 'Tools' menu or by using the shortcut 'Ctrl+T'.
2. Scroll down the list and tick 'Linear Draft - Custom'.
3. Click 'OK' to continue.
The Linear Draft toolbar will now be displayed in your MicroStation window and Linear Draft is ready to use.